2024 vendor applications are now open!
If you are a returning vendor, or a new vendor who would like to be considered for 2024 membership, please download, print, fill in, and mail in the completed form and fee check. Details are on the form. Deadline for completed applications is 2/ 23/24.
If you'd like to be considered for a guest vendor booth, please complete the Guest Application Form, and mail in to the address on the form, together with the fee check. Please note: Guest vendor booths are limited & subject to availability and Market Committee approval. You'll be contacted with confirmation.
Some basic info for all vendors:
- The market is outdoors! No rain dates in the event of bad weather!
- All vendors should provide their own set up (tent, weights, tables, displays, etc.)
- No poweris available on site.
- Booth spaces are approximately 10' x 10'
- Booth allocation and parking is at the discretion of the Market Managers.
- Booth allocation may be changed during the season according to needs.
- Vendors should grow/make/bake the products they sell, or be connected to the farmer, processor, or artisan in some way.
- No mid-level marketing sellers allowed.
- No political organizations/campaigners allowed.
- Vendors are reponsible for ensuring they have all relevent valid licenses and insurances for their business.
- Applications are reviewed and subject to approval by the Market Managers.
We're a friendly little community of folks who love what we do, and love to support each others' businesses, products, and efforts! We hope guests value and join in the support.
Market information and news will also be posted on our Facebook page - 'like' us to stay up-to-date. You can also message us through the Facebook page, or use the 'Contact Us' form (below) if you have any questions.
If you're interested in playing during the market, please message us using the 'Contact Us' form below. Please include a little information about yourself or your group, instruments played, styles/artists/songs convered, and which Friday dates June - September you'll be available.